For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Nick
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Spooky wrote:Wasn’t it the Samsung S9 that was sending random photos from the phone to the user’s contact list?

A friend suffered a similar mishap when he accidentally sent me a photo of him shaving his balls, with the comment “Like what you see?” :shock:

Are you very friendly with him? :shock: :wink:

Nick
By rikur_
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Many years ago, the Head of Coms at the company I was working at decided that she was fed up of an office full of standard Microsoft Windows screensavers, and instead wanted the logos of our various subsidiary companies to be used as a carousel on the screensaver.
The office IT manager, duly managed to cobble a login script together that would copy a set of logos down to each PC's 'Pictures' folder, and configure the screensaver to toggle through these.
The oversight was that if anyone had already got other pictures in their 'pictures' folder, they went on full display too.
You've guessed it - the Head of Property had some pretty raunchy pictures of his wife, which unfortunately the whole office got to watch whilst he was out to lunch.
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
Sir Morley Steven wrote:Hang on. You can’t send an image on WhatsApp unless you save it first.

I just checked. You can paste an image off your clipboard to What's App if you are so minded

Rob P
Sir Morley Steven wrote:Hang on. You can’t send an image on WhatsApp unless you save it first. So he is a liar.
He deserves to be sacked as a liar if nothing else.

WhatsApp messages auto save the photos to my phone. I guess he pressed on the wrong image when selecting one to send, easy mistake to make I guess!

Not sure why he should be sacked, nor do I understand the demands for him to stand down. It’s simply a harmless mistake that’s embarrassing for him.
cockney steve wrote:I thought the Sun was predominantly pictures, you could tell that because when people were "reading it you could see their lips moving! :lol: Said by a former Newsagent who sold the damned thing before "page 3"
became a "topless totty" feature (and pseudonym )

My school friend was a page 3 girl. A shame that the angry perma-offended types cost her a job :roll: