For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Chris Martyr
The new 'Privacy Settings' on here are driving me mad !

I may need extra remedial guidance on this , as I am a bit of clot with computers .

But the darn thing keeps stalking me and ruining my enjoyment of putting my witty and interesting posts on . I've tried clicking onto, 'Accept All' and then 'Save and Exit' , when it kept returning , I tried 'Reject All' and then , 'Save & Exit' ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but guess what !

Anyway , if you don't see any more posts from me , then I've probably gone off and slashed my wrists .
Colonel Panic liked this
By PaulB
The little blue privacy settings is a bit of a nuisance on a small screen, and I'm not sure whether blue or black are yes or no / on or off / accept or reject

The first use says

The storage of information, or access to information that is already stored, on your device such as advertising identifiers, device identifiers, cookies, and similar technologies.

What do the black and blue mean in that contexts?
By GrahamB
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Select 'Reject all' and see what happens to the sliders, then flick 'on' the ones you want to accept.

(FWIW blue is 'Off', i.e 'Reject')

I appreciate why Ian has to do this, but I'm too impatient to bother reading the blurb and trying to make a decision on every one, so they've all gone off.

There should be another option to hide the floating button, 'cos it's intrusive on a small device.