For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
seanxair wrote:

It is strange. If people wanted to watch people having sexual intercourse, there are much more reliable and efficient ways of doing so. Or so I've been told...[/quote]

Do you mean Cannock Chase? :shock:[/quote]

Friend of mine and his wife had a shock up Clent Hills. They’d just finished a long shift at work, and whilst driving home at 3am decided to park at the National Trust car park where they could have a quick snooze.

He was awoken by a tapping on the window, and witnessed a number of men ‘washing frankfurters’ :shock:
seanxair liked this
Leodisflyer wrote:I see words, but have not idea what they mean: https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-ente ... 97911.html

Would it help to have an interest in football?

No, I don't think so. The references to the football players means that Megan, who I gather is on this show, let the UK down by raising the people's hope that she was about to accomplish something. And then she didn't, much like the footballers mentioned. As for the rest of the article, I think you summed it up well: "I see words". :thumleft:

Interesting that the article is tagged "Culture". :shock: