For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By chevvron
All this controversy about having a tattoo of a gun on his leg could have been avoided if instead of an American M16 assault rifle, he'd been tattooed with the image of the English made Sterling sub-machine gun. :roll:
Same name as himself, so who could object? :wink:
Had he done a little bit of research, it would have solved any problems but I'm afraid, being a typical Premier League layer, he's not too well endowed in the brain department so he's brought all the criticism on himself.
Last edited by chevvron on Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Jim Jones
Given his family’s experience of gun related murder, his motivation is clear.

His complete failure in life, evidenced in merely earning multiple thousands of ££ per day and being sought after by several clubs willing to pay £ millions (of which he will get 10%) is obviously due to utter lack of any ability whatsoever.
By Trent772
Well I am 60 in 2 months and am getting a greenhouse and a tattoo.

Thought I would leave it long enough until I needed the weed and a statement on my arm........

Our Doris is designing something as we speak.

:clown:
By Rob P
Isn't this Diana Rigg's daughter?

Steed wouldn't approve.

Rob P
By Bill McCarthy
It is beyond me why anyone would want a tattoo or to adorn their bodies with rings and pins etc through noses, ears or anywhere else. I have seen some right ballsups done abroad on fellow matelots. After several years tattoos blend into a bruise-like image. Sooner or later, some will expected have them removed by the NHS.
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Bill McCarthy wrote:It is beyond me why anyone would want a tattoo or to adorn their bodies with rings and pins etc through noses, ears or anywhere else. I have seen some right ballsups done abroad on fellow matelots. After several years tattoos blend into a bruise-like image. Sooner or later, some will expected have them removed by the NHS.

You should see some of the wizened old 70 year old females with tattoos from their mis-spent youth.... :puker:
GolfHotel liked this
By Bill McCarthy
When I was a 17 yr old in the mob in ‘61, the only people who had tatts were old matelots and Pompey hoors !
By OCB
I’m willing to give the guy benefit of the doubt.

If there was video of him hunting white rhino or whatever then he’d be fair game.

It’s a sad fact of British “hyena” journo culture (spitting image got that spot on), but it’s so much easier for them to stick their teeth into an innocent victim and go for the kill, than let go and admit they were wrong.

As for choice of weapon, the M-16 is noted for being much better in wet conditions than it’s predecessor, but had less effective range - no idea if there is a football analogy in there or not!

AFAIK, followers of a well known Jesus (H) Christ are seen to port a representation of a certain Roman execution device, in His honour.

So the semiotics are not exactly “new”, are they?
By Cessna57
Mind you, I had a family member killed in a hit and run. I was thinking a tattoo of some skid marks across my back would be a nice idea.

Best way to remind me of them obviously.

:roll: