For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By stevelup
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Sorry, I wasn't clear - what I meant is that there's one single tyre with that actual size / speed / load rating - therefore only one that's suitable.

It's effectively unique to this vehicle.

I'll get you the full part number later - you can have a go at finding them in stock anywhere :)
Paul_Sengupta wrote:I'm unfamiliar with the concept of approved tyres for a certain car. Every car I've ever owned just has a size and a speed rating, and apart from that it's up to you.

https://www.porschespokane.com/porsche- ... explained/

Rob P
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
stevelup wrote:I have absolutely zero choice. That tyre (specifically the POL variant) is the one and only that's type approved for my vehicle!

Tesla have a T0 variant ex factory, but the only difference between that and a regular tyre is some sound deadening foam (which apparently makes cock all difference!)
This table of tyre sizes is off the Polestar UK website
By skydriller
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
As a result of @stevelup comments, I thought Id look up about Polestar vehicles... And I get this:

Access to the Polestar site is not accessible to the French public due to territorial restrictions on the use of French trademarks n°016898173 and n°01689532. If you need any assistance, we can be reached at: +800-707 088 22.

:?
The Porsche 'N marked' tyres really were of no great benefit to the driver/owner. Most of my ownership was on Goodyear Eagle that A14 Tyres grabbed for me at a hugely attractive price. As I was coming to the end of ownership these were replaced as required with N tyres as some purchasers get a bit precious about that sort of thing.

Rob P
Flyin'Dutch' liked this