For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By chevvron
Mark Harmon is quitting his role as LeRoy Jethro Gibbs in the popular TV series NCIS. He has allowed hs contract to run out and will not be making any more episodes having been in the lead role for 15 series earning approx £500,000 per episode.
By Jim Jones
All good things........

I felt NCIS went downhill after Tony left. Channel 5 dropped it to one of its even more minor channels, even thought it was one of their more popular programmes.

Who will save the USA now?
By Rob P
I see Pippa Middleton is pregnant. Do you think there might be a connection?

Rob P
By chevvron
Jim Jones wrote:All good things........

I felt NCIS went downhill after Tony left. Channel 5 dropped it to one of its even more minor channels, even thought it was one of their more popular programmes.

Who will save the USA now?

What series did Tony leave? Mrs C hated him and wouldn't watch if he was in it but if he's gone, maybe we could watch it again.
5USA had some good programmes as well as NCIS eg Chicago PD and Chicago Fire so I wouldn't call it a 'minor' channel; just couldn't stand being deluged with endless episodes of 'Law and Order Special Victims Unit'.
By Jim Jones
Series 12 saw Very Special Agent Dinozzo leave iirc

NCIS is the worlds most popular TV programme Rob. Expect you’re still following Neighbours...
By Jim Jones
Celebrities have little talent, problematic relationships, money problems and drink/ drug ‘issues’. None of these apply here.

However glad you took time to let us know you don’t do celebrity.
By chevvron
Ashley wrote:Shame as he is the 'glue' which holds the show together.

As an aside did you know he's married to Pam Dawber of Mork & Mindy fame?

Ashley

For over 30 years; wants to spend more time with her. She gave up appearing on TV when they got married in order to give their 2 sons a 'stable' home.
By chevvron
FlarePath wrote:No problem, any time....

Still a so what.....

Sky News were making such a 'big thing' about some pop star aged 28 who nobody ever heard of who died in Oman recently of probable liver failure(due to you know what) I thought I'd just post about someone who was reasonably well known.
By Rob P
Jim Jones wrote:
NCIS is the worlds most popular TV programme Rob.

And Donald Trump is America's most popular multi-billionaire in political terms.

These two together could leave one feeling awfully downbeat about the world situation.

Rob P

Mostly a Scandi-noir watcher, now engrossed in Belgian misdeeds in Salamander.
By Pete L
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Crimes like giving the sprouts a quick blanche rather than a good six weeks at a steady boil? Bring on Brexit, I say. :D