For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Nick
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
[/quote]

I've returned one such bag to the owner after he left it hanging on our gatepost on the farm drive. Through his letterbox with a note saying where I saw him leave it and with my phone number if he wished to apologize. Haven't heard from him as yet. Couple of years ago now....[/quote]

Good for you. :thumleft:

Nick.
By Bert Presley
seanxair wrote:I've returned one such bag to the owner after he left it hanging on our gatepost on the farm drive. Through his letterbox with a note saying where I saw him leave it and with my phone number if he wished to apologize. Haven't heard from him as yet. Couple of years ago now....

Oh. Soz.
GolfHotel liked this
By Flintstone
seanxair wrote:I've returned one such bag to the owner after he left it hanging on our gatepost on the farm drive. Through his letterbox ,,,

There’s something in there about spam........
By seanxair
Flintstone wrote:
seanxair wrote:I've returned one such bag to the owner after he left it hanging on our gatepost on the farm drive. Through his letterbox ,,,

There’s something in there about spam........

Well I had to make it spam thin to get through the letterbox. I did put his flimsy plastic bag and my note in a decent clear food bag with a seal before I flattened it enough.
Flintstone liked this
By Paultheparaglider
seanxair wrote:
Well I had to make it spam thin to get through the letterbox. I did put his flimsy plastic bag and my note in a decent clear food bag with a seal before I flattened it enough.

You put a poor innocent seal into a plastic bag full of dog turd, and then you flattened it?

I'm telling the RSPCA.
seanxair, Flintstone, Nick and 1 others liked this
By kanga
Paultheparaglider wrote:...

You put a poor innocent seal into a plastic bag full of dog turd, and then you flattened it?

I'm telling the RSPCA.

<Inuk friend (I have several)> 'what a waste of a seal' </Inuk> :)
seanxair liked this
By Foo Gee
Have just got back from a short trip to Switzerland. Flew to Zurich and then took the train to Rorschach which took just over an hour. Apart from the wonderful Swiss scenery it was also remarkable how neat, clean and unlittered it was everywhere. For the entire journey and then walking around Rorschach I didn't see any litter and only one piece of graffiti.

Isn't it sad that I noticed how clean it was rather than how messy it is in the UK?

There was a time I could say the same for Sweden but regrettably they have caught the littering disease now too.
By kanga
Foo Gee wrote:..took the train to Rorschach which took just over an hour. Apart from the wonderful Swiss scenery it was also remarkable how neat, clean and unlittered it was everywhere. For the entire journey and then walking around Rorschach I didn't see any litter ..

Not even with ink blots ? :)
By Bill Haddow
Foo Gee wrote:
then took the train to Rorschach . . . it was also remarkable how neat, clean and. . I didn't see any litter and only one piece of graffiti.

Rorschach ? Rorschach ? Clean & tidy ? You only saw one piece of graffiti ?

You didn't see all the mess from ink spilled all over nice paper ?

Bill H
By MikeB
kanga wrote:
Paultheparaglider wrote:...

I'm telling the RSPCA.

<Inuk friend (I have several)> 'what a waste of a seal' </Inuk> :)

<Inuk Friend 2> "What a great idea for a microwaveable ready meal" </Inuk>
kanga liked this
By Cessna57
Pete L wrote:Rorschach - a blot on the landscape?

Patient “Boobs.......... Bum....... Legs....... Stockings........”

Dr: “Well I’m sorry Mr Smith, you seem to have a bit of a perverted mind”

Patient(indignant) :”me? me? ... I came here for a test, and all you’ve done so far is show me mucky pictures”
Flintstone, MikeB liked this