For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By critic99
Discussing a radio frequency. Truly exciting stuff.
By Vladivar Smirnoff
What a load of "grandes cohones" this one is. Dear moderator ,for all our sakes & sanity please kill this one stone dead.
By BlueRobin
I think it's you who should consider your (replicated) position ;)
By BlueRobin
Been on the moonshine again have we Sir? :) :pig:
By critic99
Like a critical flyer of a PA28 out of Cranfield!!!!! I know nothing of Vodka man though.
By Vladivar Smirnoff
As we are approaching this festive time, myself and other friends Mr Gordon, Mr J.Daniels & Mr J.Walker will imbibe somewhat.

We will not of course commit aviation after this, until the blood/alchohol level drops to the point ,we can safely get in the acft without any injury.
By Timothy
I can't believe that it wouldn't improve the forum if everyone had to choose one name (preferably their own) and stick with it.
By Steve Morley
I reckon if I tried pseudonyms none of you would get 'em innit?

What? :grrr:
By Adam
Timothy wrote:I can't believe that it wouldn't improve the forum if everyone had to choose one name (preferably their own) and stick with it.

I agree but in the spirit of compromise one name only in any one week need not necessarily be you own
By Heinz Doppelganger
No doubt Herr Morley could inflikt us mit his famous "Chav Humour". Ho ho, sehr gut. 8)

Han....nein Heinz!