For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Lindsayp
Taken from a ham radio site:

On May 26th the Boscombe Down Aviation Collection (http://www.boscombedownaviationcollection.co.uk/) is having a big open day at Old Sarum airfield. As part of this Andover radio club, which has a permanent station in the museum anyway, will be activating the Comet aircraft static display. It's a real Comet, Sagittarius, with it's radio station still pretty much intact. We will be activating the station, as much of the original as we can, and using the callsign GB4COM. We will be putting out QSL cards and EQSL as well (the logging is beyond my pen and paper methods, but Paul G4KZY will sort it).

I hope to get as much publicity as possible through the various magazines, but our clubs success rate with getting the printmeisters to promote us is sadly poor.

The museum is excellent and the open day / fly in will be worth a visit if you can make it. May 26th. Saturday. This May. It's a saturday.

I highly recommend the museum (a former possession of mine, a JP cockpit section, is an exhibit).