For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Flintstone
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Iceman wrote:
Flintstone wrote:I've had a cup of tea at 49,000 feet. :D

I've had champagne at 60,000 ft and Mach 2 :D.

Iceman 8)

Mine was free. Actually.......

:D
Iceman liked this
By Rob L
I wasn't underwater of course; I don't think even Bill went that deep. Well, not in a regular sub anyway.

Some mine or other back in 1981 or 1982 in Africa. Most I recall it was hot and very humid.

Rob
By Flintstone
Rob L wrote:I wasn't underwater of course; I don't think even Bill went that deep. Well, not in a regular sub anyway.

Some mine or other back in 1981 or 1982 in Africa. Most I recall it was hot and very humid.

Rob

And dark?

Does the kettle take longer to boil down there?
By Rob L
Flintstone wrote:
Rob L wrote:I wasn't underwater of course; I don't think even Bill went that deep. Well, not in a regular sub anyway.

Rob

And dark?

Does the kettle take longer to boil down there?

No not dark, actually very bright with artificial light (not acetylene lights of course!). I didn't boil the kettle...I had a man do that for me. This was Africa after all . It was Ceylon tea, which was very civilised (and ironic) in its own way.
By Paul_Sengupta
I've frequently had a cup of tea at -6000ft QFE....if you take the airfield elevation at Big Bear compared to where I'm usually having a cup of tea.
By GolfHotel
I’ve had sex at -6585ft QFE, at least once last year.

Home is well below Courcheval, and I’m married. :oops: