For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
I don't think it's 'bog-ice' . Most aircraft have been using the vacuum system for years now .

Also , the colour doesn't look quite right . Bog-ice was a rather fetching shade of azure IIRC . [unless you count the brown bits in the middle]

Possibly a leakage from the potable water charging point , but if you're lying brown-bread on the street then that's a mere technicality I guess.
By Flintstone
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Chris Martyr wrote:?...., but if you're lying brown-bread on the street then that's a mere technicality I guess.

If not quite dead, maybe morturdly wounded?

Which is all very well and logical Martyr-san but toilet humour is funnier than drinking water. I could hardly start a thread titled ‘Mind your Evian’ , could I?

Although......

I was once asked at a U.K. military airfield rhyming with Mortholt if our aircraft required any services.

Me: “Fuel, toilet drop and potable water please”.
He ticked two boxes and asked if I wanted “wa’er“.
Me: “Yes, potable water”.
Him: “Djoo wannit or not?”.
Me: “Yes, potable water please”.
Slowly he put his pen down, looked me in the eye and said “Look mate. I ain’t got time to muck abaht. Djoo want wa’er or not? Make yer mind up”.

Then the penny dropped.

Me: “You think I’m saying possible water, don’t you?”

Seems he didn’t understand the word ‘potable’. :D
flybymike liked this