For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By cockney steve
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I blame the education system.....Whilst there are a percentage of the population that are genuinely sub-normal /retarded , they tend to either be too slow or too laid-back to make such spiteful, selfish, self-righteous notes.

The "author" obviously has little insight into what people in "response" vehicles actually do. Possibly the fact they are not carrying a pizza-box or hot meal carrier leads to confusion among those of a vacant intellect.
Flintstone liked this
Is there not some degree of a copycat mentality that is being shown here by both the people that leave the notes and those that tweet/publicise them?

[Edited to make it make a little bit more sense]
Last edited by PaulB on Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I appear to have omitted a word.... I'll edit it and see if that helps?
PaulB wrote:Is there not some degree of a copycat mentality that is being shown here by both the people that leave the notes and those that tweet/publicise them?

Absolutely, and let's not forget those in fashion who endlessly search for reasons to be outraged.
By Flintstone
Miscellaneous wrote:
PaulB wrote:Is there not some degree of a copycat mentality that is being shown here by both the people that leave the notes and those that tweet/publicise them?

Absolutely, and let's not forget those in fashion who endlessly search for reasons to be outraged.

How dare you write that?!

I’m outraged.
Flintstone wrote:
Miscellaneous wrote:

How dare you write that?!

I’m outraged.

Really, and here was me thinking you spent your days trying to cause outrage. :? :?
Flintstone liked this
By cockney steve
These "Social Media " resources, are a positive step in their ability to allow society heap distain and opprobrium on the antisocial knuckle-draggers amongst us. The Emergency services have a lot to put up with.....
Firemen... (and women!).... Many a time I've fumed as a report emerges of yobs stoning them when attending yet another car-fire (torched, stolen)....." Blast the scum away with your fire-hose, I think"....Police have now to use anti-spit hoods on some detainees.. Ambulances are pillaged, The do-gooders have gone far too overboard protecting the "disadvantaged and disturbed" Snowflakes and this is the result. Public shaming , in the absence of the Stocks, is the only legal and practical defence left. Perhaps it's time for an "underground militia" to covertly reinforce the obedience of the rules of
a civilised society. ? The "softly-softly approach is manifestly useless.

Those who came back from WW1 and WW2 , were indeed traumatised, I can't remember tales of mass vandalism, stabbings, shootings and disrespect of authority and public property, back then, can you?
tcinbg, Katamarino liked this