For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By OCB
On the "bat" theme:

A vampire bat comes into the cave one night, face covered in blood.

All excited - his mate asked him where it came from.

"You see the entrance to the cave?"

"Yep"

"well, fly straight on, straight and level just above grass height for about 50 yards."

"...and?"

"you see the hedge at the bottom of the field? Well, pull up just before, roll, invert and return straight and level just above grass height the other side of the hedge."

"....and???and???!!!"

"you see that new chicken coup the farmer has put in just after the hedge?"

"...um...no?"

"...well, neither did I......."
flybymike, Nick, Aerials liked this
By Pete L
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
When we visited Rome, there were two rather attractive blonde - alpine Italian - motorcycle cops at the bottom of the Spanish Steps. They were instantly nicknamed the Fashion Police.
By skydriller
Pete L wrote:When we visited Rome, there were two rather attractive blonde - alpine Italian - motorcycle cops at the bottom of the Spanish Steps. They were instantly nicknamed the Fashion Police.

When I was working in Romania a few years ago, the Police had a Porsche 911 Turbo (supposedly seized in a dugs bust) that they used on the then only bit of motorway in the country between Constance and Bucharest - saw it several times parked up on the roundabout at the Bucharest end with probably the hottest looking policewoman Ive ever seen always in attendance... (I have photos somewhere) 8)

Regards, SD..
By skydriller
Dunno, ask auto correct spell thing that I dont seem to be able to turn off...