For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By akg1486
- Why is sausage the most common starter at German dinners?
- Because it's best to start with the wurst.
T6Harvard liked this
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
One of the best jokes of my early student years ended with the punchline:

'Ding, fu***ng dong...............'

Sadly I can't remember the joke.................. :lol:
By T6Harvard
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
PeteSpencer wrote:One of the best jokes of my early student years ended with the punchline:

Sounds a bit Leslie Phillips?
flybymike liked this
By akg1486
PeteSpencer wrote:One of the best jokes of my early student years ended with the punchline:

That reminds me of the punchline "Yes, but this one's eating my popcorn" heard in both The Sting and Men In Black. The full joke fits well in a thread for bad jokes:

A man goes to the movie theatre with his duck. The ticket agent looks at the man and then at the duck, which is on a leash. The ticket agent states that the duck is not permitted in the theatre. The man explains that the duck is his service pet. However, because he didn’t have his service pet certification on him, the duck wasn’t allowed in.

The man then goes to the side of the theatre and stuffs the duck down the front of his pants. With no duck to be seen, the ticket agent allows the man in. The theatre was packed and the man ends up sitting next to two old ladies.

About twenty minutes into the movie the duck was getting uncomfortable and hot so the man unzips his pants to let the duck breath. The duck sticks out his head and starts looking around. One old lady nudges the other lady and exclaims, “Hey, this guy next to me just unzipped his pants.” The lady furthest away says, “Once you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all”. The other lady replies, “Yes, that’s what I thought, but this one’s eating my popcorn”.
T6Harvard, flybymike liked this
By akg1486
PeteSpencer wrote:“She sells C cells by the Seashore.”

In the 90s, part of my job was writing UNIX scripts. So you could say that I "sold C-shells", albeit not at the seashore.
kanga, Pete L liked this
By TravellerBob
akg1486 wrote:
PeteSpencer wrote:“She sells C cells by the Seashore.”

In the 90s, part of my job was writing UNIX scripts. So you could say that I "sold C-shells", albeit not at the seashore.

If tenuous links had an awards night, you just won gold. Great effort. :pig:
By OCB
@akg1486 - maybe a touch of my memory filling in the gaps on that joke, but I remember that joke being about a guy having a male chicken down his trousers - and the lady next to him saying to her friends she could see he’d opened his trousers and could see his [insert name for male chicken here]…
By akg1486
OCB wrote:@akg1486 - maybe a touch of my memory filling in the gaps on that joke, but I remember that joke being about a guy having a male chicken down his trousers - and the lady next to him saying to her friends she could see he’d opened his trousers and could see his [insert name for male chicken here]…

Now that you mention it, the version I found first in a quick search today is probably a toned-down version.

I had been wondering for years how the whole joke went after hearing the punchline (only) in The Sting and Men in Black. The wonders of the Internet!
By OCB
akg1486 wrote:
OCB wrote:@akg1486 - maybe a touch of my memory filling in the gaps on that joke, but I remember that joke being about a guy having a male chicken down his trousers - and the lady next to him saying to her friends she could see he’d opened his trousers and could see his [insert name for male chicken here]…

Now that you mention it, the version I found first in a quick search today is probably a toned-down version.

I had been wondering for years how the whole joke went after hearing the punchline (only) in The Sting and Men in Black. The wonders of the Internet!

Indeed - it’s impossible for me to explain to my kids (oldest 12, I’ve past my half century) how the world functioned prior to the t’inerweb.

The upside is definitely “umm…what was that again?”, and even as I’ve half typed in the question- the Gods of the Internet have already answered.

Good for me - not so sure for les sprogs, who have the patience of a badly fused hand-grenade, and have never known a disconnected world.