For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Trent772
Rob L wrote:
akg1486 wrote:Not a bad joke, but bad news from the world of comedy: Sean Lock has passed away at age 58.

To be honest, I'd never heard of him. Mind you, having watched those videos, I don't think I missed anything, comedy-wise. Too bad he died, but we all have to do that.

Not perhaps the best clips...

Sean was a very dry comic - when you got where he was coming from, he was very, very good.

Have a catch up on 8 out of 10 Cats does Countdown.

Surreal in itself but quite entertaining.

We just lost a great Gentleman......
By OCB
Two of my mates set themselves up as a comedy double act.

Their stage names were Jim Norfolk and Bob Goode.

They were guaranteed one laugh at least, when the MC announced they were Norfolk and Goode….
By Trent772
I bought a self assembly bird table last week. I left it in the garden and they haven't even opened the box yet....

As I was passing a pet shop, I noticed a sign in the window next to a cat. It said Genuine Netherlands cat for sale.
I had my doubts, so I asked " How Dutch is that moggie in the window ?"

My wife asked me this morning if I'd seen the dog bowl...
I said " To be honest, I didn't know he played cricket"

Next time you're feeling down, remember life is all about perspective.
I have a friend who has sex 2-3 times a day, exercises twice a day, reads two books a week, yet every day he complains about how much he hates prison..

'Where did all these moths come from ?'
Thomas Edison - 1879
JAFO, mick w, T6Harvard and 5 others liked this
By seanxair
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Commercial pilot to new and very attractive cabin crew in pub after flight 'I'd love to get inside your knickers!'

Pretty girl 'I've already got one a r s e hole in there thanks'....
By eltonioni
ABBA have reformed and their first album in 40 years will be marked with a series of concerts featuring their holograms in London's Queen Elizabeth Park.

They said they would never be reformed but I always said that if you change your mind, I'll be the first in line. If you can't get a concert ticket, never fear, you can hear the drums from Nando's. Go on, treat yourself, take a chance take a chance take a chan chan chance.
By Morten
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
On the contrary (and keeping the aviation theme...) - consider it their Arrival and Take a Chance on (Them).