For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Chris Martyr
Flintstone wrote:Are we going to run the gamut of the usual fish puns? :D

I'm going to mullet over before I put any more fish jokes on here ! But some guys will try to stuff it to the gills and then fillet with fishy jokes on a monumental scale .

Not me though , I'm a bit of a stickler and will be staying Koi over this and don't intend to carp about it.

You may think I'm shellfish , but I don't intend to change my tuna over this .

:oops:
By Chris Martyr
Hey Trent,,,, :D
Y'have to be a bit careful upon reaching a certain age.

But,,,,,,,,,what's the difference between a bathroom stall and a bathroom stool ?

[Answers on a sample card please]
By Trent772
It is from the Colonies.

A bathroom is a bog

A stall is a cubicle

However some folks over east of us frequent the same for other uses we believe...
By Trent772
flybymike wrote:That reduced Mrs fbm to tears.

On another forum I sign off as Q does

"I add a little excitement, a little spice to your lives, and all you do is complain!" - Q

Live long and prosper :thumleft:
By Pete L
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
One line book summaries? (And to some extent inspired by our own celebrity having to put up with Roman tucker for a few days).

The Lost Eagle of the Ninth: Roman in the Gloaming.
kanga, Flintstone liked this
By OCB
As a Scots/Celt with a rather long heritage-I’m more than happy to wade into the etymology arguments.

Going to the bog, was quite literally an expression that meant you buggered off to the peat field a few yards back. You dumped your load like all and sundry, and it was never an embarrassing thing!
By squawking 7700
It was my wife's birthday last week - I bought her a fur coat made from 200 hamster skins and a day in Blackpool..........it took me two hours to get her off the big wheel
Pete L liked this
By Paultheparaglider
Colonel Panic wrote:How many psychoanalysts does it take to change a lightbulb?

Only one, but the lightbulb has got to want to change.

How many Alzheimer's sufferers does it take to change a light bulb?

To get to the other side.
mick w liked this