For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Chris Martyr
Morten wrote:I came across the website [url=https://www.moderntoss.com/]:

:thumright: :thumright: :thumright:

Time they edited the thread title I reckon .

How about , The Good Joke Thread .

[guess that excludes most of mine though]
By morticiaskeeper
The jokes I consider bad are the ones bossman wouldn't like on the forum.

Love is like central heating, you turn it up before the guests arrive and pretend it's like that all the time.
By avtur3
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Guts or Balls?

There is a medical distinction between “Guts” and “Balls”, according to the British military. We've heard colleagues referring to people with “Guts”, or with “Balls”.Do they, however, know the difference between them? Here’s the official distinction; straight from the British Medical Journal: Volume 323; page 295. GUTS - Is arriving home late, after a night out with the lads, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the “Guts” to ask: “Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?”BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the lads, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the bum and having the “Balls” to say: 'You're next, Chubby.'Medically speaking, there is no difference in outcome; both are fatal.
By avtur3
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I've been to a lot of places but I've never been to cahoots. apparently, you can't go alone, you have to be with someone.

I've also never been in cognito, either. I hear nobody recognises you there. I have, however, been in sane; they don't have an airport, you have to be driven there. I have made several trips.
By OCB
French couple are struggling to have a kid. Being ultra posh, husband jets off to Harvard Medical School, and gets a medical, and shows the results from his wife’s exams.

Doctor spends a few minutes examining husband, and the wife’s dossier.

He writes a prescription and says to the husband that it’ll fix them problem.

One trans-Atlantic flight later, the husband turns up at the pharmacy and asks for tri-anathol.

The pharmacist, confused, checks to be sure, fails to find anything, - then asks for the ordinance.

Sure enough, it said “try another h...” :shock: