For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By TravellerBob
A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The driver says “Ugh – that’s the ugliest baby I’ve ever seen!”
The woman walks to the back of the bus and sits down.
She says to the man next to her: “The driver just insulted me!”
The man says: “You go up there and tell him off. Go on. I’ll hold your monkey for you.”
mick w liked this
By flybymike
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Mother and small boy waiting at the bus stop for the bus to arrive.
Mother says to small boy ;
“When the bus arrives I want you to tell the driver that you are five years old”
“But why?” protests the little boy “ I’m not five I’m six!”
“Yes I know “ said his mother, “ but the bus fare is cheaper if you are only five and not six.”
The little boy reluctantly agrees and the bus arrives and they get on board. The mother asks for a cheap child’s ticket and the driver looks suspiciously at the boy and says “And how old are you son?”
“ Five” says the boy,
“And when are you going to be six?” says the driver,
“When I get back off the bus again” says the boy.
OCB, cockney steve liked this
By akg1486
Possibly not a joke, but still funny:

What's CAA's position in the matter?
By TravellerBob
My daughter thinks I don't give her enough privacy.
At least that's what she wrote in her diary.

A friend of mine got into photographing Salmon in different clothing.
He said he liked shooting fish in apparel.

:oops:
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Pinched from the other side: I thought it might benefit from wider audience:

A couple lived near the ocean and walked the beach a lot. One summer they noticed a girl who was at the beach almost every day. She wasn’t unusual, nor was the travel bag she carried, except for one thing; she would approach people who were sitting on the beach, glance around, then speak to them.
Generally, the people would respond negatively and she would wander off, but occasionally someone would nod and there would be a quick exchange of money for something she carried in her bag. The couple assumed she was selling drugs and debated calling the cops, but since they didn’t know for sure they just continued to watch her.
After a couple of weeks the wife asked, “Honey, have you ever noticed that she only goes up to people with boom boxes and other electronic devices?”
He hadn’t and said so. Then she said, “Tomorrow I want you to get a towel and our big radio and go lie out on the beach. Then we can find out what she’s really doing.”
Well, the plan went off without a hitch, and the wife was almost hopping up and down with anticipation when she saw the girl talk to her husband and then leave. The man walked up the beach and met his wife at the road.
“Well, is she selling drugs?” she asked excitedly.
“No, she’s not.” he said, enjoying this probably more than he should have.
“Well, what is it, then?” his wife fairly shrieked.
The man grinned and said. “She’s selling batteries.”
“Batteries?” cried the wife.
“Yes,” he replied. “She sells C cells by the Seashore.”
Last edited by PeteSpencer on Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TravellerBob, kanga, Aerials and 1 others liked this