For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By akg1486
I've found a good self-test you can do at home to see if you've caught the Corona virus.

1. Open a beer and smell it. Does it smell like beer?
2. Taste the beer. Does it taste like beer?
3. If you can both smell and taste the beer, you have tested negative for Corona.

I did this test myself last night. To make sure, I repeated it twenty times. But today I don't feel so good, so I'd better do the test again. To be honest, I'm not looking forward to it. :drunken:
T6Harvard, JAFO, flybymike and 1 others liked this
By akg1486
Morten wrote:Which beer did you use? ;)

A wide selection to make sure the tastebuds and the olfactory system work along a broad spectrum of stimulants. :D And a tasteless Norwegian Rignes as a control. :lol:
By eltonioni
I NEED TO SPEAK TO THE ADMIN OF THIS GROUP!!

CAN ADMINS OF THIS GROUP DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE PLEASE?! WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER, AN ELDERLY WOMAN. SHE'S BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEMBERS, SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN UNCOMPROMISING POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HER UNMENTIONABLES. SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 8+ IN EXCHANGE FOR ONLINE SEXUAL FAVORS. I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 6 AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH IT. IT'S SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON. THANK YOU!
T6Harvard, mick w, Dusty_B liked this