For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
As we're drowning in a sea of cards coming through the letter box I thought I'd wish fellow forumites a Merry Christmas :D
By Pete L
Flaming Norah! The annual outbreak of non-grumpiness seems to come around earlier every year. :D
And from me, best wishes to all for a happy Christmas and enjoyable new year full of new adventures and achievements
By riverrock
Merry Christmas all!
Santa I heard had a bit of a bump on his checkride but all was repaired in time, so should be completing his UK drop around now ( http://avherald.com/h?article=4b2ba8f7&opt=0 ). I hope he is good to you all, and that it isn't just "stuff" that makes Christmas time good good for you.
Many Blessings!
By Grumpy One
Paul_Sengupta wrote:Merry Christmas to anything with legs, wings or wheels!

Well..... That lets me off the hook ........ My wife found me legless last night .
I can stay a grumpy old git :pirat:
Paul_Sengupta, johnm liked this
By ChampChump
FC delivered a stocking because, according to the label, 'No scud running, no beat ups, no infringements'. I was happy just not to have broken anything.

With only a mild attack of weather-related grumpiness this week, I wish you all a very merry cakey Christmas and a happy flying year ahead.
mick w liked this