For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By PhilE
The Left Hander

Which is where? Having signed up for the mailing list and got a 'personalised' response from the editor, I now feel that (as a stakeholder) I am in a position to complain about the shoddy publication schedule.

innit.

or is that too cliquey as well?

:shock:
By Adam
jane wrote:Anyway, so what. Ain't people got anything more interesting to talk about in the country.

Like Blind Home Secretaries for instance :shock:
By Timothy
Adam wrote:Like Blind Home Secretaries for instance

....and whether their housemasters warned them what would happen.....
By Adam
Timothy wrote:
Adam wrote:Like Blind Home Secretaries for instance

....and whether their housemasters warned them what would happen.....

and whether you can have the morals of an alley cat and get away with it

and whether if is fair to set up a junior civil servant to take the fall

and whether you could have just ended up as the EEC commissioner for trade if you just got sacked, so you can get youir trotters in an even bigger trough that has free airfares instead of rail tickets

:puker: :pukel:
By Propwash
This was pretty general knowledge (gossip) at least on the "inside" years ago. I think it is just being recycled because of the videos being screened in the States. Still, takes the pressure off someone else in the media doesn't it? Or is that too cynical? :(

If the Fed Rep you refer to, Rotor, is the one I think it is, he's fat enough already - stop feeding him! :D

PW