For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
- Now look here Harry old chap! The nation is pretty divided and shaken up by this brexit business, and dear Theresa is making a terrible muck up of things. We really need something special to pull them together. Can't you think of something? Eh?

- I say, what do you mean, gran?

- oh lord you're thick sometimes, just like you father. I mean like an engagement and royal wedding!! It's worked before.
She'll have to be American or Australian mind. No good trying for a European princess. Come on, it's time you took one for the team...
By Genghis the Engineer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
She looks pretty good breeding stock to me. Physical looks aside (which aren't bad to my male eye), masters educated, reasonably successful career wise, worked in several countries, and seems to give a damn about the state of the world at large.

Possibly the brightest and most well educated person to marry into the Royal Family in generations.

G
By avtur3
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Genghis the Engineer wrote:

Possibly the brightest and most well educated person to marry into the Royal Family in generations.

G

+1 ... and with life experience of her own, already a campaigner in her own right, looking very much like her own person, hopefully she's strong enough to stay that way.
kanga liked this
Genghis the Engineer wrote:

G

Nothing against the lass, good luck to the pair of them, but in the education stakes I think Kate Middleton and Tim Lawrence match / beat her.

Bill H