For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
Here's my Wikipedia entry:

Billy Cann (1851 - 1924) was a popular performer in the music halls of London (England) during the 1890s. Billy Cann's repertoire was the standard fare of the time: a joke, a song and a dance. But his real legacy was his name. Cockney Rhyming Slang (a language used by criminals with the intention of confusing the authorities) adopted Billy's name for 'pan'. So, 'put the Billy Cann on' became standard London slang for placing a pan on the stove. The term 'billy' or 'billy can' is still used to describe a particular kind of tall-sided cooking pan.

I'll work on billy goats in a minute :D
seanxair liked this
Did rather like DaveW's contribution.. :thumright: , got my creative juices going that has . Probably best to make sure that there are no traces of petrol left before ripping in to it with the angle grinder though.
As for the other item ,,, :clown: ,,err I don't think I will ever be in any check-in queue with that. Even worse , try walking through an airport terminal in the U.S. with such an idiotic monstrosity and see what Jethro the Homeland Security home boy has to say about it.
In practical terms , any cabin baggage with that annoying extending handle and equally annoying small wheels simply doesn't fit into most o/h stowages.

As the ad. says though , it probably is "the ultimate petrol-head carry-on item". That expression always makes me grimace slightly.
Pricewise though , from what I've seen £128 is about normal innit ?
If you really want to see outrageously priced luggage items , then take a look at the Lamborghini factory gift shop range. .....[£11,500.. :pale: ,,]

Imagine waiting at the carousel for that when everyone else has got theirs.
Gaww,,,look at that "petrol head".. :lol:
Chris Martyr wrote:.. I don't think I will ever be in any check-in queue with that. Even worse , try walking through an airport terminal in the U.S. with such an idiotic monstrosity and see what Jethro the Homeland Security home boy has to say about it...

the world has moved on since some RAF VC10 flights I remember, including:

- Gurkha in next seat carefully removing his kukri to put it in the overhead rack

- half the cabin given over to palletised freight, which seemed to consist largely of boxes of (labelled live) ammunition ..
rats404 liked this