For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
Obviously there must have been massive editing to create an hour out of five days, and that editing may well have been unbalanced for the sake of drama, entertainment, or maybe some producer prejudice. However, the dialogue was presumably real enough. It was disheartening still to see males still failing to listen to technical suggestions by females as well or better qualified, and apparently reluctant to accept that better qualification. I recall being surprised and even shocked by such attitudes in technical workplaces in early '70s, but thought they were long gone.

So, for me, both slightly entertaining and more than slightly informative. Obviously, for others, possibly neither.
By ArthurG
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I managed about two minutes. The whole premise is that they are trapped 30km from civilisation and need to make a vehicle from remains of crashed aircraft which have been put on site by the film company. 30km? Why don't they just bloody well walk? Spare us!