For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
Cessna57 wrote:How is anybody booking flights with them still ?

FOMO

Fear of missing out. Many consumers are terrified that the person next to them on holiday or on a trip may have paid 2p less to get the same destination. This is seen as a huge dishonour by many as we are all supposed to be savvy and never taken for fools. Getting something cheaper than your neighbour , no matter what the quality of the product or experience, is the new British disease (it used to be class).

I blame Thatcher and her acolytes...
nallen liked this
By nallen
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I use them all the time, including yesterday (shiny brand-new Boeing, filled to capacity); the route I use most has no alternative unless you're a much. much richer person than I am.
By rikur_
Miscellaneous wrote:Not sure what programme you were listening to Paul, I heard a piece on the same topic. The guest 'expert' explained there are policies which do not and others, more expensive, that do cover consequential loss. Seemed reasonable to me.

reminds me of an uninformed rant between colleagues in the office a few weeks back about car insurance .... basically arguing that company A was so much better than company B, because when they had an accident company A provided a courtesy car and didn't affect no claims bonus, and company B provided hardly anything and then took his no claims bonus .... no comprehension that it comes down to ticking the two boxes of 'courtesy car' and 'protected no claims' and paying the increased premium
By cockney steve
@plus7g said
As MOL said on the news a few days ago - " our aircraft are full of people swearing they would never fly Ryanair again "   

Poor old MOL, getting misunderstood, again. What I'm sure he meant, was,
" our aircraft are full of people swearing,- :oops: they would never fly Ryanair again "