For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Genghis the Engineer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I like avocados, and Dave.W is a philistine who has clearly never had one of my chillis with sliced avocado on top, otherwise he'd appreciate why they're so good.

However, on the topic in point - if we're going to label fruit - just WHY is it bloody necessary to use labels that aren't biodegradable. Most papers are biodegradable, glues are available which are. Yet I am routinely picking un-rotted little rounded plasticish labels out of the compost heap that were once attached to bananas, oranges, and various other peelable fruit.

It just seems utterly, fekkin, stupid.

If they can't use labels that will rot - then well done M&S on the laser technology.

G
By Dave W
I almost certainly am a Philistine (despite not really being tall enough), and whilst its true that I've not been fortunate enough to have one of G's chillis, I have been served soap expertly cooked on many occasions by several talented chefs and my opinion remains constant: "Leave it in the bathroom aisle of Waitrose where it belongs". :D
mick w liked this
By cockney steve
^^^^^^^^ that bland ,soapy taste and texture, whilst visualising the epitome of "knowing" Feminine pulchritude , would, indeed concentrate your focus on just what a waste of space, time and effort this so-called comestible actually is.

Was given 2, all but the sample-spoonful launched on the compost,- It's rightful place.