For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Can any E Anglians on here recommend a child-friendly pub in/near Framlingham suitable for a family lunch tomorrow please?

Personal recommendation preferred to blind trawl through PubsRus.com

TIA
Peter
By townleyc
I haven't been for a while, but I always rated the Victoria at Earl Soham. Also nearby some friends of mine - Ron and Debs - took the Chequers at Kettleburgh, which was great when I last went down. They seem to be still running it, so may well be worth a visit.

KE
By PeteSpencer
tankbarrell wrote:Good choice! A certain Mr Sheeran occasionally frequents, possibly more of an attraction to the children than yourself however!

Great family wedding anniversary lunch in the snug. Staggeringly good food for a rather scruffy but heaving pub .The regulars clearly know when they're onto a good thing.

My daughter is big mates with Stuie ,Ed's manager who discovered him and looked after him from the start and Instagrammed a photo on the wall of Stuie with Ed in 2009 just after he'd been signed up.

Got an instant reply from him reminiscing that day in 2009 when everything changed.

I rember Eds first live telly performance on BBC Look East in 2009 shortly before he was signed up

I've been a fan if ES ever since : latest album playing as I write.......

Bet that surprised you......

Small world really Framlingam Castle used to be a waypoint before GPS existed. when I was taking our Arrow to Parham airfield for servicing.

Peter :wink: