For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Not when the thrust of the rant was completely untrue: The 1 o'clock BBC1 news (I watched it) covered it extensively, along origins of and with photographs of the four crims as did the 6pm news, leaving no doubt about their ethnic origins, despite being the possessors of British passports.

And giving the lie to the faulty assertion that the BBC was attempting to bury the news for improper reasons.

IMHO the mods' response to such drivel was entirely appropriate.

Peter
Edit typo/accuracy
Last edited by PeteSpencer on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah... but..... there are lots of economies of truth spouted here and are either let run or locked.. no need to delete (logically)...

My response was going to evidence why his assertions (at all levels) was cockamanie...

The locked splinter thread has similar diatribe but survives?

[edit] I'd rather have these nonsensical assertions made so they can be robustly rebutted than simply delete them, which seems arbitrary authoritarian [/edit]
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
jerry_atrick wrote:Yeah... but..... there are lots of economies of truth spouted here and are either let run or locked.. no need to delete (logically)...

My response was going to evidence why his assertions (at all levels) was cockamanie...

The locked splinter thread has similar diatribe but survives?

[edit] I'd rather have these nonsensical assertions made so they can be robustly rebutted than simply delete them, which seems arbitrary authoritarian [/edit]

Leaving the splinter thread, which was patently started with 'tongue-in-cheek', clearly visible for all to see, appropriately exposed the posters as d*ck -heads.

Peter