For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I think Trump is finally realising, very late in the day, that the democratically elected members of the Senate, Democrats and Republicans alike, are not the same as the
ar se-licking sycophants he surrounds himself with in Trump Tower.
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By Mike Tango
As Paul Ryan said, being in opposition and opposing everything was easy. Being in power and trying to agree stuff is more difficult, or words to that effect.

What's surprising, though it shouldn't be I suppose, is that quite a few GOP Representatives didn't think it went far enough. One assumes tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires really are more important than looking after your sick, frail and elderly. I thought the USA was meant to be a civilised country.
Flyin'Dutch', johnm liked this
By johnm
. I thought the USA was meant to be a civilised country.

Oh dear me no it isn't. It is third world in some respects and barbarian in others, don't let its apparent technological sophistication fool you!
By Flyin'Dutch'
Trump has now endorsed Roy Moore.

It is difficult to understand that people who are vociferous supporters of strong law and order are happy to put a candidate forward who has already been sacked from their job for flouting the law of the country and in addition to that have some pretty serious allegations hanging over their head.

Anyway the upshot seems to be that allegations leveled against democrats and liberals are true, whereas those who make them against republicans cannot be trusted.

You couldn't make it up.