For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Rob P
I'll see your Noel Edmonds and raise you Ant & Dec

Rob P
By TheFarmer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
When someone with halitosis is talking to you, and you take a step back, and then they move closer again. :pale:

When you slow up at a roundabout for someone approaching from your right, who isn't indicating, and then they turn left.

In fact, that last one just makes me seethe when I think about it.
Joe Dell, Sharpie liked this
By PeteSpencer
TheFarmer wrote: :

When you slow up at a roundabout for someone approaching from your right, who isn't indicating, and then they turn left.

In fact, that last one just makes me seethe when I think about it.

Oh, the impetuosity of youth: I never make a move, if they're indicating or not, till I see them start the turn. (or not)

What's the bleedin' rush?

Peter (non seether)
TheFarmer, Ian Melville liked this
By skydriller
Rob P wrote:Outside broadcast news journalists standing in the dark on the pavement outside a closed and locked building where something happened, a speech or announcement, about eight hours previously.

Or better yet, reporting about something breaking in Siberia, 'Live' from Moscow....or worse a completely different country...
By Boxkite
TheFarmer wrote:When you slow up at a roundabout for someone approaching from your right, who isn't indicating, and then they turn left.

Or worse; someone who is still indicating right when they leave the roundabout, as did a coach driver two days ago.
By Mr Bags
Bad manners.

Especially:

People eating with their mouths open.

Drivers who don't acknowledge/wave/thank you/smile when you have waited for them/let them through etc.
Johnny, Yankee-K liked this
By TheFarmer
Women who don't say thank you when you do something chivalrous for them.

Like opening doors, or opening out the ironing board for them.
By flybymike
Like opening doors, or opening out the ironing board for them

And making sure they disconnect them from the aeroplane before take off.
TheFarmer liked this