For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By SimonM
What a great reminder...loved those curry nights and that Keef's memory lives on.

What a legend!
By OCB
I never had the opporchansity to meet Keef, and that twangs in a dischordian way on my heart strings.

There’s that saying about those who have a moral compass, or those who follow the prevailing moral weather-vane.

Keef’s moral compass had zero drift -and that (somewhat as a surprise to me!) brought me back to my upbringing as a wee Catholic sprog growing up at the end of Vietnam, the Boat People, Biafra, the Troubles - which had a huge impact (sometimes physically) on me.

My folks were WWII era, my grandparents WWI era, and I even had family born in the late 1880s and 90s who basically painted the background to my somewhat colourful life.

Keef’s morality, and dedication to his Lord and His teachings - it was something from a lost and bygone era for me, but a surprisingly welcome one.

Sometimes I’d fall into a populist emotional rabbit-hole - who doesn’t? - but most times Keef would be there with his sage and immutable points of view.

Yep, sometimes I find myself wanting to respond to a post on here with hellfire and brimstone - but I think “wot would Keef had said”….
Rob P, Flyin'Dutch', Flyingfemme and 5 others liked this