Learning to fly, or thinking of learning? Post your questions, comments and experiences here

Moderator: AndyR

By Charles Hunt
A general comment, if you think you are going to stick with this flying lark then I would advise buying your own headset early on, it's just one less variable to worry about, never mind hygiene issues!
By rholder
Just for the record I sell the ANR kits, I do conversions, and I have a limited number of DC H10-13.4 headsets with the ANR conversion.

PM me for details.

RFWH
aka ANRMAN
By nkt2000
I bought a set of Lightspeed Sierra early on in my training on recommendation from my instructor. I like them and the batteries last ages. I know that the A20s are probably the bees knees but they are mega expensive. Will have to wait until; a, Christmas and b, I get another job. :D
By rholder
This thread was on a sticky before the change to the new website. So I am attempting at least to bring it to the top of the list; and if the mods could sticky it - great !

I am still doing ANR conversions, please PM me for details. I also have some previously enjoyed David Clark headsets, with (and without) ANR conversions.

Richard Holder
ANRMAN
GeorgeJLA liked this
By Crash one
I bought two DC sets from the States in -13 these were called GAN 76. I believe ex military rebuilt to GA spec, M7 mics. I was offered the chance at the time of adding a mobile phone lead/3.5mm jack.
I didn't go for it at the time but now find I could do with it.
Is this possible?