Learning to fly, or thinking of learning? Post your questions, comments and experiences here

Moderator: AndyR

By Milty
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
There’s a decent pub overlooking the end of 27. Obviously I don’t condone drinking and flying but they do a decent sandwich there. I’ve not had the other food but it’s looked pretty good. I might even be tempted to make the big trip down from Worcester… maybe with a cake or two in the car as a wee thank you to all the support and help form the forumites. Anyone coming in a Cirrus? I’m interested to see what all the fuss is about :wink:
T6Harvard, tr7v8 liked this
By Micromouse
tr7v8 wrote:
T6Harvard wrote:I'm waiting for KANGA to mention JAM as a venue

Where is JAM?

I'm glad you asked that, I was still working on BUMFLINCH...

w
Milty wrote:There’s a decent pub overlooking the end of 27. Obviously I don’t condone drinking and flying but they do a decently sandwich there. I’ve not had the other food but it’s looked pretty good. I might even be tempted to make the big trip down from Worcester… maybe with a cake or two in the car as a wee thank you to all the support and help form the forumites. Anyone coming in a Cirrus? I’m interested to see what all the fuss is about :wink:

If you can get him to pull the chute in the overhead I’ll deffo be there…
Milty liked this
By Cookie
@Rob P  wrote:Old threads never die. They arise, zombie-like, to haunt us all

You're going to need some unique phrases that someone will search for in future years like Coanda Effect, Bernoulli, Laminar Flow, Geostrophic Force, Fohn Effect and Frontogenesis to make sure that happens. Or, some random gremlin on the forum which appears from time to time!

Cookie