Learning to fly, or thinking of learning? Post your questions, comments and experiences here

Moderator: AndyR

By Jfhandel
Morning all

Most Saturday mornings during term time one of my little darlings does one of their many billions of activities just around the corner from Elstree aerodrome - takes only only the merest hint of decent weather before I magically seem to wind up at the airfield watching the comings and goings (and in fact I’m there right now).

Am always up for a natter about flying so if any of you Elstree based flyers are up for a cup of tea and a slice of cake on a Saturday morning at the ‘field, just give me a shout.

And/or if you’re having a lesson, I can probably even take a pic or two!

Cheers

JFH.
Last edited by Jfhandel on Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Micromouse
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Jfhandel wrote:Morning all

Most Saturday mornings during term time one of my little darlings does one of their many billions of activities just around the corner from Elstree aerodrome - takes only only the merest hint of decent weather before I magically seem to wind up at the airfield watching the comings and goings (and in fact I’m there right now).

Am always up for a natter about flying so if any of you Elstree based flyers are up for a cup of tea and a slice of cake on a Saturday morning at the ‘field, just give me a shout.

And/or if you’re having a lesson, I can probably even take a pic of two!

Cheers

JFH.

We know the feeling… been there a few times even when I’m not training…. Sadily not today as I have to do some shopping… but Breakfast number 2!!! We Image
are easy to spot just look for the excitable wifey. :-) - this is her when I went solo…

Wayne
WhiskeyAlphaPilot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk