Learning to fly, or thinking of learning? Post your questions, comments and experiences here

Moderator: AndyR

Hi,

I'm going to take my air law exam on the 30th of this month and i am really apprehensive about what the exams questions will be like, i have been using various different apps on my phone to take trial exams but i am still unsure what the real thing will be like. Can anyone please recommend an app which is in a similar style/format to the real exam and has a similar question bank?
Hi Chris,

the new question bank is far larger than before, i sat my Airlaw online last year, and it honestly wasn't that bad, all my questions were based on things you should know, rather than obscure questions (what time was the ANO first published or some such rubbish) if you know the subject and have read the books you should be fine :)

Good Luck
By tr7v8
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I am now 6 exams passed of which 2 were paper & the other 4 e exams.
I use the APM books & Q & A papers together with PPL Tutor & Easy PPL. PPL Tutor is OK & on my phone I tend to use it when waiting for something, once signed up for you get all 9 subjects. But the questions are more simplistic & from my comparisons less like the CAA e exam. There are some wrong answers, I found a few on the comms one. Easy PPL is more expensive but us pretty good & seems to be more accurate and more like the CAA exam, They will both correct any issues if you let them know.
I still have Flight planning & PErformance, Nav & Met to do.
Bathman liked this