Learning to fly, or thinking of learning? Post your questions, comments and experiences here

Moderator: AndyR

Hi all, first post!

I’ve been learning towards my NPPL in a Eurofox microlight. On the 1st June, after around 40 hours or so I eventually passed my GST :D

I’m now about to finish off the remaining 5 hours Nav required to remove the operational limitations and I’ll be away.

I’m based in Yorkshire.
T6Harvard, mick w, FlightDek and 1 others liked this
By Morten
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
YorkshireMatt wrote:I haven’t flown since I passed! Desperate to get back up there. Finish my Nav, then the FRTOL then I’m looking for an aircraft to buy into.
And here's me thinking that was you flying in your avatar and going somewhat green with jealousy ;)
YorkshireMatt liked this
Morten wrote:
YorkshireMatt wrote:I haven’t flown since I passed! Desperate to get back up there. Finish my Nav, then the FRTOL then I’m looking for an aircraft to buy into.
And here's me thinking that was you flying in your avatar and going somewhat green with jealousy ;)

:lol: :lol:
By Morten
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
v8burble wrote:Passed my QXC (St. Athan-Gloucestershire-Halfpenny Green-St.Athan) on 08/07/2021 in G-EEKY :) :)

Passed my skills test on Monday this week 23/08/2021 in G-AXIR :D :D ! Yeeeeehah !!!!!

Nicely done V8. :thumleft: Now's the time to enjoy it and stretch your wings :wink:
Looking at previous posts, is there a story to be told about how you got here? We all like a good story...