Learning to fly, or thinking of learning? Post your questions, comments and experiences here

Moderator: AndyR

By Fellsteruk
Been stressing so much about airlaw as it just wasn’t going in but I just passed my air law and human performance exams, not just to box off operational procedures in a couple days :)

I have to say for anyone getting ready for the example I cannot stress how much value there is in using the pooleys exam prep questions, some of the questions are almost the same that with ppl tutor and you’ll be sorted.
Flyin'Dutch', Jon G4LJW, ArthurG and 4 others liked this
By zie
Fellsteruk wrote:Been stressing so much about airlaw as it just wasn’t going in but I just passed my air law and human performance exams, not just to box off operational procedures in a couple days :)

I have to say for anyone getting ready for the example I cannot stress how much value there is in using the pooleys exam prep questions, some of the questions are almost the same that with ppl tutor and you’ll be sorted.

How is your training going?
By Fellsteruk
It’s getting there thanks.... was just getting into circuits when lockdown hit :( due to work being mental not don’t much in lockdown but I did pass two more exams in the last two weeks so that’s five done now.

Just Comms, Met, Nav & Planning/performance to do and I think I’ll leave nav and planning till I get close to XC

My school opens again on the 7th I believe so hopefully get back in the air soon and catchup from three months grounded, got my sights on that PPL in 2021! :lol:
ArthurG, WelshRichy liked this