Learning to fly, or thinking of learning? Post your questions, comments and experiences here

Moderator: AndyR

Morten wrote:Happy to add a new category for "stick in the mud"s?

:lol:
Morten wrote:Presumably, you also got it free again - maybe just as (if not more) noteworthy :)?

Some kind people helped me get it free. Glad it happened on a weekday whilst there were other around. Turns out these planes are heavier than they look!
Winter isn't perhaps the best time to take any flight training course, but the team at OnTrack in Wellesbourne nurtured me through the FI Course over 6 weeks. I can't recommend them highly enough. I am now a qualified Flight Instructor, passed on Monday 12th. The spin practice and test was definitely the most memorable bit.
By Morten
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Excellent news :)

You will become intimately involved with (well... ) new students and see things from the other side of the cockpit, so to speak. Nice work!
By Morten
Well done :-) All that's left now is to wait for the paperwork ... :roll:

Bring it on - now that the weather is getting better things should loosen up and skills tests should start flooding in again!
By Morten
Making good use of the weather there ;)
Almost there - looks like good timing for the season now that the weather should be turning. Keep up the good work !