Learning to fly, or thinking of learning? Post your questions, comments and experiences here

Moderator: AndyR

Hi all,

during my training I was flown to a student fly in.
I paid the landing fee, though this wasn't necessarily expected, it was the least I could do.

There's a thread over on the GA part I've started.

We have some pilots, if there are any students who fancy coming flying, right hand seat, let them know !
Last edited by Cessna57 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Morten
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
The idea here is to give students a chance to get out of the circuit or the local area and have some fun doing what it is all about - flying!

You will also get the chance to sit back and relax whilst all the hard work is being done, hopefully not seeing too many bad examples...
Many students have commented how on how being able to see the process 'from the outside', so to speak, helps them understand what is going on and, apart from enjoying it, also learn from the experience.

So, if you are free on Saturday 8th July and anywhere within striking distance of Oxford, it is likely you can pick up a ride - add a post to this thread or PM one of the pilots listed on the other thread or post to the other thread.

Morten