Learning to fly, or thinking of learning? Post your questions, comments and experiences here

Moderator: AndyR

By Morten
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
:thumright:
Nice one pm :) You are now a true pilot (as if there were ever any doubt). Coming down to earth again after your first solo takes a lot longer than the first solo itself ;)

Morten
I'm new here...hello!

After a little mix up with 4.9 hours from before 2012 (whoops) finally received my PPL on Friday December 15th! I took my Dad up for my first post PPL flight yesterday, we flew down to Arundel to have a look at the castle in the morning. Here's to many more!

Edit: Skills test passed on the 12/12/2017
By Morten
Well done JJB - got it - sorry for delay :-)

I think that closes 2017, which looks like a record year for ratings, licenses etc. - a big hand to everyone :clap:

We'll start up the same list for 2018 to see if it can be beaten!
Morten wrote:Well done JJB - got it - sorry for delay :-)

I think that closes 2017, which looks like a record year for ratings, licenses etc. - a big hand to everyone :clap:

We'll start up the same list for 2018 to see if it can be beaten!

Just wanted to say that the list is a great thing - and I feel very privileged to be on it again this year :)

Well done all - what a cracking year!
By davelee212
Just having another read through the list, great to see all the new PPL holders, especially given the doom and gloom you tend to see about GA declining!

Missed off my night rating from 26th Nov though! :o Also got sign off on the clubs PA28 on 1st Sep if that counts as differences training (I'm guessing not, it's not that different from a Robin 200!) :D

Dave
deltacharlie liked this
Afternoon All,

Before this thread is retired completely, I'd like to add my name to the list of people passing their PPL Skills Test in 2017! :D

I'm very pleased to report that I passed my test on Dec 27th, with my shiny new licence arriving through the post this morning!

Now... I'd better book some time in a plane!

Thanks to all on this forum for their advice and experience - it's been a valuable tool!