Learning to fly, or thinking of learning? Post your questions, comments and experiences here

Moderator: AndyR

Morten wrote:Thumbs up to Sophie - we can happily celebrate non-forum members as well :thumleft:

Spooky - well done on your QXC - but why a second QXC... have I missed a story here?

It is NPPL (m)

I think I've worded it correctly as the syllabus requires two solo qualifying cross country flights :)

(Thanks!)
By Morten
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Excellent news, well done :thumright:
Those weeks waiting for the piece of paper to be returned are hell... but you can still fly in the meantime and enjoy the weather - sadly without passengers. But it will pass :D

Half way through the year now - we have 11 first time PPLs so far, which is set to beat last year's tally of 16 if you guys keep it up. Well done so far everyone :thumleft:
Morten wrote:Excellent news, well done :thumright:
Those weeks waiting for the piece of paper to be returned are hell... but you can still fly in the meantime and enjoy the weather - sadly without passengers. But it will pass :D

Half way through the year now - we have 11 first time PPLs so far, which is set to beat last year's tally of 16 if you guys keep it up. Well done so far everyone :thumleft:

Make that 12 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Morten, Whizzchick liked this