Learning to fly, or thinking of learning? Post your questions, comments and experiences here

Moderator: AndyR

Hutchy96 wrote:
JReading wrote:Good luck! Haha

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Any news yet? Also, I noticed that the CAA took the £201 last week. I assume they take payment once they start processing your application, rather than at the end once they have finished processing it!

- Adam
I called them on Thursday (it was the 19th working day as per the timelines given to me when i emailed them after 10 working days) to be told they will be looking at my application early this coming week, so on that basis they are working on 25 working days/5 weeks

Infuriating is not the word! And another perfectly good flying day up north is today wasted!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
14/11/2018 - Skills Test passed!

Managed to score the last decent clear day in November. That came with the downside of heading into a low, blazing sun for the diversion (what ground features?), but with the bonus of seeing a sunset from the air and landing at Redhill in twilight with the runway lights on.

Great views - I can appreciate it now thinking back, but at the time I was a little bit preoccupied.

Now the longest wait...
MachFlyer, FlightDek, Dave W liked this
By Dave W
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Wot, no "Class of 2019" thread yet? ;)

Microlight Differences Training complete. Clench Common, 2 Jan 2019.

Great fun, and GS Aviation thoroughly recommended. :thumleft:

mick w liked this