The place for technical discussions about GA and flying.
Forum rules: Technical discussions about GA only, please.
By irishc180
Hi,
I am looking for a copy of the FRA150L parts manual. I can see that the Cessna manual covering 150, A150, F150 and FA150 is not the correct manual. I anyone has the reference handy or a pdf copy of the manual I'd appreciate it. I have a project one here and I might just keep it and rebuild her rather than sell it.

Ta,

William
By aerofurb
No doubt you already know that for the most part (ie firewall aft) the FRA150L is the same as the F/A150L.

The different bits are of course the engine, prop and their associated bits including the cowlings.

You could try contacted Busy Bee Aero Engineering at Peterborough Sibson Aerodrome. They know a lot about the FRAs and converted a few from O-240s back to O-200s though the years. They might have a spare FRA manual.
By irishc180
Thanks - I'll make the list of the few bits I need using an FA150 as my selected airplane and double check with someone with a manual before I commit to an order. Im short very few bits now than I know my crankshaft is good, its a viable project.

Ta,

William
By aerofurb
Sounds like a plan.

I'm sure you know already but make sure you use an F/A150L manual as there were quite a few differences incorporated when the M was introduced. The M was much closer to the 152 with pre-select flaps and a taller fin and rudder, longer dorsal fin etc.

Good luck with the rebuild - the FRA150s were/are really good fun - 30% more power than a standard 150 and 40 degrees of flap (lost on the 152).
By Renoir
I am also having the same problem chasing a FRA-150L manual and the associated parts. Does anyone know of anyone who could supply the manual?