The place for technical discussions about GA and flying.
Forum rules: Technical discussions about GA only, please.
By sizulu
Hi all,

I am looking at buying a couple of these headsets (SEHT SH30-10) for passenger use but noticed that they are missing the 3.5mm external audio jacks present in so much of the competition (like the rugged air RA200). While nice to have for the kids' iPad's etc... This is not such a deal breaker for me as I am after the best quality microphone and hearing experience within this price range (sub 120GBP) so was wondering whether anyone has any experience of these specific SEHT's?

Yes, I have seen the review of the ANR set here on Flyer but was after some specific feedback on the quality of these entry level headsets.

Many thanks in advance!
By YorkshireMatt
I use a set of carbon fibre SEHT 40-10.

Whilst they are slightly more expensive, I massively rate them. Lighter than BOSE A10, pressure is light on the ears and sound quality is good.

I’ve had some Lightspeed Zulu 2 and Clarity Aloft in ear headsets and these are better than both in my opinion.
sizulu liked this
By dmarti32
sizulu wrote:Hi all,

some specific feedback on the quality of these entry level headsets.

Many thanks in advance!

I was happy with mine, I believe the SEHT & Smooth Headsets all come from the same place.

Look on the for sale page & you'll see a pair of SA 400 BT at a very reasonable price!

Regards

Dave