A place where members of the forum community can offer their non aviation services, a way of helping each other out, or making sure that when you pay for a product or service that some of it might get spent on flying! This is a community service, so if you register just to sell your service or product you can expect to get donked.
By Sherlock
I know the two don't mix - but aswell as enjoying my flying, I also enjoy a beer! So much so - that I happen to own a Brewery!
Brentwood Brewing Company ( www.brentwoodbrewing.co.uk ) supplying quality real ale to pubs/clubs etc. as well as bottles and polypins for home/party/bbq etc.
(.....we don't happen to supply any flying clubs yet!!!)
Delivery area Essex, N & E London, N. Kent, Herts and anywhere a reasonable distance from Brentwood, Essex! (Or call at the brewery to collect!).

Do you own a pub or bar - or just like a decent pint of ale at home - give me a call or pm me!

Available for sale, or 'barter' me for something flying related! (...through me direct rather than the brewery office!)
Dave
By Keef
Now there's a thing! Brentwood figured large in my life until recently - and I never knew there was a brewery there! Romford, former Ind Coope, I knew about.

Nowadays it's Adnams, Woodfordes, and Wolf.
By CaptChaos
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Good luck with the brewery Dave.

Likewise in another part of the country, I am involved in a brewery near Melton Mowbray in Old Dalby called Belvoir Brewery http://www.belvoirbrewery.co.uk/. Colin the brewer (and main shareholder) is ex-Shipston's (you might recognise our Star bitter!) and Orange Brewery, etc and a good guy. It also has a massive Sample Cellar with a professional kitchen so we host lunches, dinners and events. There also is a bit of museum of brewing and cooperage artifacts.

If we can help out flyers with anything let us know.