A place where members of the forum community can offer their non aviation services, a way of helping each other out, or making sure that when you pay for a product or service that some of it might get spent on flying! This is a community service, so if you register just to sell your service or product you can expect to get donked.
By Paul_H
Self employed enginner able to carry out domestic and light commercial installation work. Central heating systems to a new radiator valve, all jobs undertaken.
Am able to work on a variety of gas appliance either natural gas or LPG.
These include, pipe work, boilers, fires, cooker, range/cookers,range boilers, water heaters, warm air, in a house, residental park home or caravan.
Also qulaified for work on unvented hot water storage vessels up to 500 litres capacity.
I have ten years experience working in the trade and have worked for a small number of previous employers.

I am based in swindon wiltshire and will travel within a 50 mile radius.
Any queries please email me, phgas_services@hotmail.co.uk
Gas Safe Registered: 301447

Paul Hanselman.
User avatar
By luis
Gas Central Heating Engineer
Base near RAF Halton
Gas Safe Registered Number: 23040
L L Heating,
2 Woodrow Farm Cottages,
HP23 6HT
Tel:Telephone Number
Licence Number: 2424757
Combustion Performance Analysis NG
Cookers DOM NG
Fires/Space Heaters DOM NG
Gas Boiler
Central Heating DOM NG
Vented Cylinders
Flue Liners
Range Cooker
Range Cookers/HW Boilers DOM NG