A place where members of the forum community can offer their non aviation services, a way of helping each other out, or making sure that when you pay for a product or service that some of it might get spent on flying! This is a community service, so if you register just to sell your service or product you can expect to get donked.
By Lefty
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I manage medium and large projects for clients in a wide variety of industries - both Public and Private Sector.

My programmes are sometimes IT focussed, sometimes Business Change, and most frequently applying a mix of businss change and technology to deliver a required business benefit against challenging timeframes.

I've done Acquisitions and turnarounds for small businesses (£250K - £5 mil turnover) - and managed teams of 220 on £200million delivering bespoke IT developments for Global multinationals. Even managed the planning, design and construction of roads, bridges and tunnels for large public transport infrastruture projects.

Insourcing - Outsourcing - Offshoring - Procurement, I've done them all - from both the client and the supplier perspective.

I'm happy to help any forumites that might need a bit of independent and objective advice.