A place where members of the forum community can offer their non aviation services, a way of helping each other out, or making sure that when you pay for a product or service that some of it might get spent on flying! This is a community service, so if you register just to sell your service or product you can expect to get donked.
By David Curley
29 yrs as an IFA has equipped me to cope and advise on all the vagaries of the markets, I am a Holistic Financial Planner, who will work for Fees or commission your choice. I can advise and arrange on Protection assurance ( Life, income health ) Investments, and pensions. I am known as a specalist on SIPPS and SSAS's in particular using them for commercial property purchase.

IF you have'nt heard from your adviser in the last 18 months you may need my assistance.

Please pm me for contact details
By David Curley
Further to Above, I am now an advanced Financial Life Planner having trained with George Kinder, one of the most succesful Planners in the USA. IF you want to really find out what your goals are not just how much to save to get £20,000 in the bank then Life planning is for you.

There just over 30 Life planners in the UK( many more in US, Australia Holland and South Africa) who have trained under George KInder to have a more caring and client centric attitude, so if you want your adviser to care about the effects money can have on you and your family then a KInder trained LIfe planner could be for you. Because of the fact that a number of face to face meetings are required I am offering my Financial Life Planning service just in the North West at present but pm me for local F.L Planner.