Useful airfield information and home of the forum's fuel price league tables.

Moderators: deltacharlie, GlosOps

By alex calais LFAC
New timetable for 2016 winter

From 08/29/2016 to 12/31/2016
http://www.sitac-calais-opale-bus.fr/me ... er2016.pdf

Map Winter Week network as of 08/29/16
http://www.sitac-calais-opale-bus.fr/im ... er2016.png

Network Winter Sunday and holidays as of 08/29/16
http://www.sitac-calais-opale-bus.fr/im ... er2016.png

PRICES OF BESPOKE

What title transport use?

Ticket details or subscription, the SITAC offers a range of tickets to suit your movements and your situation.

In special cases, social tariffs are set up by SITAC.

Inquire at the Espace

VIVABUS or the Mayor of your town.

TICKET TO UNIT € 1.00

Practice, this title is sold on the bus.

FAMILY PASS € 5.70

good title for a family with at least three children under 18 dependents. valid as a full day for a family traveling together (at least 1 parent + 1 child) throughout the network without restriction of use. Sold on the bus upon presentation of a card similar to Vivabus Area. (Bring a photo, the family register and proof of residence).

10 CARD TRAVEL € 8.00

Economic, it offers more than 30% off the trip compared to the single ticket. Sold in Vivabus space or other depositories.

BUS PASS € 3.30

valid as a full day on the entire network without restriction of use. Sold on the bus.

NIGHT OPAL € 3.30

Title only valid on the lines "Opal Night" on Friday and Saturday night. Sold on the bus.

CORRESPONDENCE FREE

The single tickets and cards 10 trips eligible for a free correspondence with another line within 45 minutes of the first validation in one direction. Possible return on another line.

1 TICKET RETAIL TRAVEL:

Introduce yourself to the driver who will issue you a correspondence contremarque (payable out of control).

10 CARD TRAVEL:

Accept it as soon boarding the bus matching. No trip will be debited within the limit of 45 minutes.

GROUP RATE

For group trips (from 15 people), you can get a discount or a reduction of 40% from retail price, multiplied by the number of person. This title may be issued only outside of peak hours (information on the Vivabus Area). During periods of school holidays and for travel from 4 to 9 people on the same route, Evasion ticket allows you to enjoy a sliding scale. Title issued by the driver.

RATE EVASION
4 people € 3.10
5 people € 3.40
6 people € 3.70
7 people € 4.00
8 people € 4.40
9 people € 5.10

SUBSCRIPTION PRICE

For each subscriptions following a personal plastic card will be issued during the first purchase (bring a photo identification) it must be accompanied by monthly magnetic card issued to Vivabus Area.

MAP OPAL € 28.00

nominal monthly fee, unlimited travel from 1st to last day of the month on the entire network. (Bring a photo).

YOUNG CARD + € 15.00

nominative monthly subscription for the under 18 residing in a town of SITAC, unlimited travel from 1st to last day of the month on the entire network. (Bring a photo of the identity card and a certificate of residence under 3 months).

STUDENT CARD € 20.00

nominal monthly fee for students under 26 years performing a post-baccalaureate cycle in the agglomeration in Calais, unlimited travel from 1st to last day of the month on the entire network. (Bring a photo and student card).

SPONSORED CARD

Map for school whose place of residence is located in a well defined area, away from school sector. Card valid on a route and days imposed term time. free.

:geek:
By hegemon88
Hi there,

I am planning to fly across from Poland to England tomorrow (13/03) with a fuel stop at Calais. The links to customs form are now broken as the whole address aeroport.capcalaisis.fr appears to be defunct. How can I notify Les Douaniers about my intention to fly onwards to England and would AvGas be available tomorrow after the lunch break?

Regards,

/h88
By mick w
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
hegemon88 wrote:Hi there,

I am planning to fly across from Poland to England tomorrow (13/03) with a fuel stop at Calais. The links to customs form are now broken as the whole address aeroport.capcalaisis.fr appears to be defunct. How can I notify Les Douaniers about my intention to fly onwards to England and would AvGas be available tomorrow after the lunch break?

Regards,

/h88

Maybe PM , alex calais LFAC . :thumright:
By A le Ron
We went there a couple of weeks ago. We emailed Alex in good time (>2 hours) and he organised it. The email address is in the AIP.
By Rob P
March 2017

Updating the ATIS.

Airport restaurant has closed for business

€1 bus to Marck, which is easily walkable, Calais Centre or Cite Europe currently calls at the airport bus stop. (Check, it might be €2 for the Cite Europe)

Bistrot in Marck excellent, but only open weekdays mornings and lunchtime. Stops serving at 2.00pm

Rob P
By alex calais LFAC
Hello everyone,

Yes, there is a change of owner of the restaurant! I will keep you informed of his next reopening.

Solution: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Search?ge ... 870714ssid

We are also looking for a new AFIS that will take the microphone in April, I hope.
The LFAC team and me are always there to welcome you and inform you.
And we have always a fuel at very good prices!

The bus is always at 1 euro ticket every 10/15 minutes.

At pleasure

@alex calais LFAC :D
mick w, ak7274, Rob P liked this
By hegemon88
Hi Alex and everyone :)

mick w wrote:Maybe PM , alex calais LFAC

I admit I became a bit complacent and started believing that posting here is essentially an equivalent of messaging Alex directly :lol:

Anyway, on the day, after refuelling at Schoenhagen EDAZ I elected to fly directly to British shores and landed at Stapleford with a whopping 32-minute fuel reserve. LFAC on my way back methinks!

/h88
mick w liked this
By Rob P
Excellent news!

Rob P