Useful airfield information and home of the forum's fuel price league tables.

Moderators: deltacharlie, GlosOps

By Jim Jones
Located in the Vale of York it is unassuming and friendly. All the essentials are there and the best value around. See this website for details of aircraft and rates.

http://www.fullsuttonairfield.com/index.html

It has been my base since I started learning and I just love it. Be good to see some forumites there sometime.
By chaders
It's a realy friendly field. I must get back accross now I should have a bit of time. You been accross lately??
By chinesespaceman
I am a student of 24 hours now, based at Full Sutton. It is a very friendly club with lots of help and advice on tap. The kitchen is great, always tea, biscuits and sometimes the odd slice of cake on hand. The instruction I am receiving from Stuart is excellent; I know that by the time I have a license in hand I will be well trained and prepared for a lifetime of safe flying. The runways are back to full working order after the winter we have had (other than the snow, I haven't missed a flight due to runway conditions).
So anyway, whether you are looking for somewhere friendly to spend a while over a cup of tea on a land away, or wishing to start learning to fly, then do call in.

Gav
By Jim Jones
Just seen this

Q) EGTT/QAZCD/IV/NBO/AE/000/030/5359N00052W005
B) FROM: 10/05/01 00:00C) TO: 10/08/31 23:59
E) FULL SUTTON ATZ. FOR THE PURPOSE OF RULE 45 OF THE RULES OF THE AIR
REGULATIONS 2007 THE FULL SUTTON ATZ IS INDEFINITELY SUSPENDED.

Any one know the reason or implications? Just about to set off there for a nosey.
By Jim Jones
It seems it has become unlicenced, recieved a fat rebate from the CAA ( :shock: ) and carries on as per usual.

I guess it's the future for a lot of GA airfields now, cuts overheads considerably for no discernible reduction in service or safety.
By ak7274
Tut tut...........I before E after c ?
By Jim Jones
ak7274 wrote:Tut tut...........I before E after c ?

Iphone fat finger syndrome.......